September 16, 2004

I am Fuuchouin Kadsuki

I just took an online test about which Getbackers character I am most alike. The verdict is:

Which GetBackers Character Are You?

According to the test, I am similar to Kadsuki in that I am compassionate, loyal, and would do anything to help my friends. Iam also cheerful and excellent company, and although it’s likely that I have only a small circle of friends, who are very close to me indeed. Like Kadsuki, I'm very resourceful, and can easily overcome any situation with a creative flair. Nevertheless, I should stand up for myself more and not let my kind outlook on life allow other people to push me around.

I'm ok with the results. Kadsuki and I do have a lot in common, especially the fact that I've been mistaken for a girl quite a few times in my life (especially when I had very long hair). I admit, I do have a feminine appeal to me, which when utilized properly, can be very attractive (to women, ok? to women!) .

I've always thought of myself more as an Amano Ginji, cheerful but tough, clumsy but strong, nice but with quite an electric personality, and open yet with a very mysterious past. (Note to self: It's never too late to create a mysterious and shady past)