June 23, 2004

Things you create when you're bored

The other day, our office was having a really boring planning session. So what does one usually do when one is bored? --- Yes. Correct! One writes a poem about Over Head Projectors.

I'm sure you're dying to read it, so here it goes:

(Note: for optimum appreciation, read it twice.)

OH OHP

OHP, Oh OHP
You're so gray and you're so square
How does it feel to be chained to a desk?
How does it feel to face a wall all the time?

OHP, Oh OHP
You love so much to project
Don't project to me
It's good you're so bright
Be careful not to fall. You might break your... glass

OHP, Oh OHP
You're very valuable
You make the small look so big
You help me see the big picture

Isn't it lonely that you meet so many acetates
But they usually "Hi"
Then immediately "Goodbye"

OHP, Oh OHP
You remind me of myself
But please, Oh OHP
Don't project to me


------------------------------------------------
Hmmm... sounds like this'll make a great song.